Spot the difference game suitable for all
ages - from the smallest children to adult competitive gamer!
If you love Little Mole, you need this game! If you do not know him yet, you will love him, believe us! :-)
Welcome to the world of the Little Mole. Favorite children stories character has arrived on OS X. Whether Little Mole is your beloved childhood friend or not, you now may enter his world and help him in his adventures. The art of the game is based on original drawings by Zdeněk Miler, who created the character in 1956.
Find it is a spot the difference game in the world of Little Mole. Unlike our other Little Mole games, this one is for all ages. There are four game modes - from hyper-casual for the smallest children, to brain crunching challenge for the psycho gamer - everyone can have fun!
- 30 images to spot differences
- over 450 differences to look for - each play session is different
- 3 game modes - casual, time challenge, mirroring images
- based on the drawings of Zdeněk Miler, original creator of Little Mole
- original music suitable for children and parents alike
Did you know?
Little Mole is one of a few cartoons who actually was in space. On April 19, 2011 plush toy of Little Mole went to orbit onboard Endeavour Space Shuttle, with US astronaut A. J. Feustel. They both made it safely back on June 1.
- visit the website of Little Mole at www.littlemole.com
- or check what else Silicon Jelly is developing at www.siliconjelly.com
- check our facebook www.facebook.com/siliconjelly and twitter account www.twitter.com/siliconjelly