Can you rebuild these maps from the past and present? Like a jigsaw puzzle but each piece is a cut-out section of the map which needs to be put back into the right place. Now with 74 available puzzles...more coming soon!
EASY TO LEARN
Simple drag and drop interface that works for adults and children. A simple tutorial on "How To Play" is included. Puzzles in each pack start easy and get harder the more you do.
HARD TO MASTER
Puzzles range from easy (solve in minutes) through to very hard (may take an hour). But don't worry, your placed pieces are automatically saved so you can do the puzzle over several sessions. You can also turn on and off useful guides like outlines or a ghost image depending on how hard you want it to be.
The maps span time from ancient eras to the modern day. A range of map types are also represented including world, country, city, story, constellations, geological and weather. Once a puzzle is completed you can explore a zoomed in version to read the fascinating details on the map.
All puzzles are family friendly with the easier puzzles well suited to your younger puzzlers.
An uncluttered puzzle solving space lets you be in the moment as you work your way through the puzzle at your own pace.
Download for free and try your hand at 14 included puzzles (Easy to hard). Then unlock each pack of 14 puzzles with a small in-app purchase. Or purchase "Unlock All Packs" to unlock all current and future puzzles in this app. More packs coming soon. Why not let us know which map types you would like to see.
Some of the puzzles are hard. If you get stuck, use the Shuffle button to get new pieces, the Auto Fill feature to put those difficult pieces into their correct places or a Ghost image to help you find the right place.
• Included : Europe 1993, Orbis Plancius 1594, US 1867, Gondor - Lord of the Rings, Carta Marina 1539, Map of Hell 1855, Map of the Moon 2020, New York State, Climate map of Africa, Asia 13th Century, Philadelphia 1802, Louvre (How to Play) & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 1 : Time Zones, Europe 1956, China, Road from London 1675, World in 194 BC, Square Earth 1893, Stavanger Norway, Celestial Map 1670, Blenheim Palance 1835, Roman Empire AD 5, Geologic Provinces, Weather Map - Storm Emma & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 2 : Flags of the World, Polish Republic 1686, Seat of War 1740, The Awakening 1915, Isothermal Chart 1823, Vatican City, Humorous Atlas 1904, Munich Public Transport 2006, A Thing Well Begun 1899, Map of Paris 1650, Cedid Atlas (Middle East) 1803, Columbia 2009 & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 3: Battle of Guam 1944, Clover Leaf World 1581, Celestial Body Sizes, 3D Map of Champion Mine, Cold War World Map, Europe 1946, Story of Flying 1944, Palestine 1695 in Hebrew, Persia and Cabul 1864, ISS July 2009, Ulm Ptolemy world 1482, United Kingdom Counties & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 4: La Boca - Argentina, Australia - Satellite, Copenhagen 1885, Country Names, Europe 1854, French Quarter - New Orleans, German Federal States, Lanzarote, Manhattan 1873, Netherlands 1815, South Pole 1666, North America Time Zones & 2 Hidden Bonus Images