Order Management for Business allows you to organize, edit and oversee all order activity within your business. Email or print Orders to your customers directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Specially designed for professionals, businesses and organizations.
Includes role-based security, access lists, multiple branches and inventory management.
- Cloud based multi-user app.
- Logo is displayed on orders
- Email your orders as sleek printable PDFs.
- Print your orders directly using AirPrint.
- Multiple Currency Support.
CONTRACT & TEMPLATES
- Save time by creating a Contract to order goods or services periodically to the same customer.
- Create templates for common set of products.
- Customize payment methods and terms, currencies, taxes, discounts and units for each contract.
- Predefined roles are the easiest way to limit users to perform a specific task, such as viewing, creating or modifying items.
- Allows you to grant access to each item.
- Assign users, roles, and branches to lists in just a few steps.
- Allows you to limit access and separate operations by branches, whether a branch is a store, location or department.
- Predefined system lists (favorites, flagged, expired/expiring and others) allow you to organize items more efficiently.
- Create and share item lists among members of your team.
- Manage users from the app, assign roles, and monitor access.
- Authorize each device before use.
- Touch ID ready, for fast and secure access.
- Create your own set of order and item attributes.
- Show user photo or company logo on sign in.
- Customize header and footer information in reports.
- EAN 8, EAN 13 and UPC.
- Code 39/93/128/QR for custom SKU codes.
- Print or email sleek PDF files.
- Import items from a CSV file.
- Export Orders to a CSV file.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.