We are bringing Pendo to Mac! The beloved Pendo iOS has:
# 30K+ reviews at 4.9 star globally; 10+ times featured by Apple
# Entirely free - IAPs are just for at-will donations :)
Got an idea? Open Pendo, write it down, then 1 more tap to make it a journal, to-do, calendar event or share to Instagram.
What's unique about Pendo?
• Calendar Event IQ: Write (or say) complex plans like "Swim every Monday & Friday at 8pm for 3 weeks", tap the calendar button, then it’s added to your iOS calendar & Today Widget right away.
• To-do List: Write down your grocery lists or study tasks, then check them directly on Timeline & Today Widget. Repeating tasks? Repeating cycles can be set in a breeze as well.
• One Timeline to organize & search all your journals, notes, to-dos & calendar events.
• Uniquely designed Calendar View, where you can see how many notes of each type there are for any day at a glance.
Still reading? Pendo got more to show off -
• Tags give you the flexibility to categorize notes in whatever way you like - better than folders ;)
• Pinch your note to adjust font size intuitively.
• Layout your journal with pictures, then 1 tap to snapshot it & share as a long picture.
For the Ultimate Pendo’ers:
• Commands: After a plan is written, start a new line then type 'C' (first letter of 'Calendar') and return - done! Similarly, type 'T' to create a to-do list, 'S' to share and so on - once you get used to it, you'll never look back :]
• Paste an email sender's contact info and type 'Co', then the info will be parsed and a new Contact is created :)
• Details, details, more subtle details: e.g. when sharing your to-do list with a friend, she just needs to paste it
into Pendo and it will be recognized as a to-do right away; when you crossed a to-do item, it drops to the bottom to
keep the list clear and organized - read some reviews and you'll know ;)
Lots of more surprises for you to explore - Enjoy Writing!