• Meet the fastest way to transfer files
between your mobile device and your Mac computer and to record and mirror your screen •
With Phone Manager you can administer your Android phone or tablet. Connect your device to your Mac and transfer files, install apps (APK packages), take screenshots, record and mirror your screen activity on big computer monitors.
• Transfer files between your phone and your Mac with a simple drag and drop (both ways)
• Bulk export or import photos, videos, music, files or entire folders
• Mirror your phone screen activity to your Mac monitor (2 frames per second)
• Take screenshots and video record your screen
• Install Android apps (APK and APEX packages)
• Browse all files and folders on your device
• Remove and rename files, create folders
• Common locations included: SD Card Files, Camera, Downloads, Root Files
• Simple to use, clean user interface, easy to understand tools
There is no need to install or run extra apps on your phone, but USB Debugging must be active when you connect your device. The app explains very well how to enable this feature on your phone.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
|Phone Manager for Android|
|Ruler for Safari|
|Page Screenshot for Safari|
|Highlighter for Safari|
|Save to Dropbox for Safari|
|Versions (Versioning Control)|
|Mirror to Smart TVs|
|Translate for Safari|
|Text Templates for Safari|
|Tabs Saver for Safari|
|Focus - Highlight active apps & remove clutter|
|Show Passwords for Safari|
|Movie Studio (Convert & Edit)|
|CameraCast for Smart TVs|
|Video Settings for Safari|
|SiteFetcher (Site Downloader)|
|Office Viewer for Safari|
|Send to TV for Safari|