The new PocketMoney is here and is now FREE
to use for all the main features!
The new PocketMoney is here and is now FREE to use (on iOS) for all the main features! To use the MacOS version you need a subscription.
With 25 years’ history, 1 million total downloads and about ¼ of a million users worldwide, PocketMoney is one of the most used budgeting and personal financial apps in the App Store!
A powerful, yet easy to use, personal finance manager, PocketMoney lets you track your income and expense, your cash flow, understand your net worth, schedule your bills, create budgets, monitor your stock portfolio and investments, show you where you spend the most, manage the accounts of a small business and improve the overall health of your finances. PocketMoney works on iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS.
Here the main features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, credit cards, savings, PayPal, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, investments and more), categories and transactions
- Simple, recurring and advanced transaction’s entry process with autocomplete funcitonalities
- Multiple ways to filter, order, mark and highlight transactions
- Multiple transaction’s editing
- Manage complex account transfers and splits
- Multi-currency support
- Password protection (support regular passwords, Face ID on iOS and Touch ID)
- Create budgets to keep track of your cash flow
- Input photo receipts
- Reconcile accounts
- Apple Watch app
- Manage shared expenses
- Create tailor made reports and charts with a powerful rule engine
- Create simple and complex rules to automate the transaction input
- Monitor your stock portfolio and all your assets
- Import transactions from the following formats: QIF (Quicken), OFX, CSV, XML and JSON
- Automatic Synchronization between iPhone / iPad and Mac using iCloud or Dropbox, or your local network through an integrated web interface
- Use your own customised icons for the account
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, German and Japanese
- FREE with advertising
With a SILVER subscription you can in addition:
- Remove the majority of the advertising (no advertising in accounts and transactions, minor advertising only for secondary advanced features).
With a GOLD subscription you can in addition:
- Remove ALL the advertising
- Use the MacOS desktop application (available on the Mac App Store)
- Enable the professional features (you can manage your small business accounts, create multiple companies, manage clients, create invoices and handle taxes creating tax reports)
- Receive advanced support (in English)
PocketMoney gives you the most features, for FREE, in an effective user interface. Find out why AppAdvice.com said about the former PocketMoney: “The app is easy to use that in fact, it is fast-becoming my most-used app on my iPad.”
Need to track your finances on multiple iPhones, iPads, iPods and MacOS? PocketMoney can do that, too. Sync multiple iOS or MacOS’s devices together over iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
PocketMoney makes this really easy by remembering previous transactions and auto-completing them as you type.
Analyze your overall financial situation by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney. Charts can help you visualize overspending and target areas to cut back.