THIS APP IS INTENDED FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROTEUS IOT BUILDER SOFTWARE
Proteus IoT Controller works with the Proteus IoT Builder desktop application to facilitate the development of
Internet of Things appliances based on Arduino™ hardware as follows:
● Design a 'Virtual Front Panel' for your appliance and develop appropriate firmware using the Proteus IoT Builder application. The firmware can be created either by drawing a flowchart or programming in C++.
● Simulate the appliance within Proteus and view its Front Panel using the App.
● Test and debug your appliance including the operation of the Front Panel.
● Program the Arduino with the firmware and resources created in Proteus.
● Use the IoT Controller App to control the real hardware.
Additional features include:
● Front panel controls which utilize iOS hardware such as the accelerometer.
● MRU List allowing you to quickly restore connections to previously used appliances.
● Bonjour support enabling easy location of both simulations and physical appliances that are running on your network.