Remote for Chromecast is designed for Chromecast and Google cast enabled devices, it provides you the easiest way
to communicate with Chromecast from your iMac/MacBookPro/MacBook.
With the application, you can stream video/music file from your Mac to your TV; view/change the status of Chromecast, such as: stop app, change volume, change player state(play, pause, seek, replay).
1. Cast (Stream) local video to Chromecast
2. Cast (Stream) local music to Chromecast
3. Automatically scan network and find Chromecast
4. View and control the Chromecast status, works like the ‘Google Home’
5. Switch between multiple Chromecast.
Supported Devices: Chromecast 1st Gen, Chromecast 2nd Gen, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio and other Google Cast-enabled device .
Support Video/Audio Formats: MP4, MKV, AVI, HEVC, AVCHD, RMVB, MOV, M4V, WEBM, WMV, MP3, FLAC, AAC, or any other format.
Note: Make sure your Mac and Chromecast are connected the same WiFi network, same router, and same router channel.