With this simple Safari extension you can
save files, documents, images or videos directly to Dropbox without download.
Save to Dropbox is a great tool, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to save in the cloud important files you come across the internet.
HOW TO USE IT
• Right click on a document hyperlink, an image or video and select the "Save to Dropbox" menu option
• If you have a web page or file opened in Safari (for example a PDF document), click the browser action to save it in the cloud
• Or you can select a text link, right click on it and select the "Save to Dropbox" menu option
• A simple and powerful Safari extension
• Save documents, images or videos directly to Dropbox without download
• Send any image or favourite video to the cloud
• Select text hyperlinks and send it to the cloud
• Change the name of the file and the target folder on your cloud platform
• Adds a right-click context menu and a browser action to save hyperlinks and media
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
|Save to Dropbox for Safari|
|Ruler for Safari|
|Office Viewer for Safari|
|Highlighter for Safari|
|Versions (Versioning Control)|
|Mirror to Smart TVs|
|Translate for Safari|
|Text Templates for Safari|
|Tabs Saver for Safari|
|Show Passwords for Safari|
|Movie Studio (Convert & Edit)|
|Focus - Highlight active apps & remove clutter|
|CameraCast for Smart TVs|
|Video Settings for Safari|
|SiteFetcher (Site Downloader)|
|Send to TV for Safari|
|HTTPS Everywhere for Safari|