*** Mirror your Mac's screen to multiple devices simultaneously – with virtually zero-second delay!
You can mirror your Mac's screen to multiple devices simultaneously. Any digital device with a web browser can view the mirrored screen with almost no delay. This app is very easy to use.
Wirelessly mirror your Mac's screen on your Smart TV, Mac, PC, Laptop, Smartphones, Tablets, Game Console, etc. No additional hardware or software is required on your device.
Five Unique Features You Can't Find Elsewhere:
* Multi-Screen Mirroring - Mirror your Mac to multiple devices simultaneously.
* Cross-Platform - Any digital device with a web browser will support the screen mirroring.
* Very Low Delay - It has an almost zero-second delay during screen mirroring.
* Mirror Multiple Screens - One device can view multiple mirrored screens simultaneously.
* Simple and Easy Setup - Setup is easy. You can begin mirroring immediately.
1. Click the 'Start' button and then open a web browser on your digital device.
2. Enter the URL as shown in the Screen Mirror to TV & Device app. You can also share the URL via AirDrop.
3. Your Mac's screen should appear in the device's web browser.
* You can adjust the Frame Rate and Refresh Time in the file menu.
* Please make sure all of your digital devices are connected to the same network. Screen Mirror to TV & Device app doesn't work on complex networks such as VLANs (Virtual LANs), VPNs (Virtual Private Networks), or Subnets.
* Actual mirroring performance depends on your network condition.
* Sound is not supported at the moment.
Get it now!