Spotica Menu is an MacOs menubar that shows Spotify or iTunes/Apple Music* currently playing track, album, album cover, etc.
It also gives you access to common music control functions (Play, Next, Previous, etc.). A large number of custom configuration options are available.
*Some features are only available on Spotify
● Shows the current track in the menu bar (with or without scrolling)
● Shows the current album cover in the menu bar
● Shows the current track playing position in the menubar
● Shows the current track's cover image in the song information menu
● Follow or add the current track or artist.
● Control Spotify and Apple Music directly from your menu bar
● Customize the background/foreground colour of the Spotica Menu bar
● Bring music player to the front by clicking on the album cover
● Play and add to Spotify Playlists
● Show a notification on Spotify song change
- This application is only available as an OSX menu item. If you do not see it on your menu bar (to the right of Window/Help, etc), then it might be off the screen. Try an application (like Finder) with fewer menu items.
OSX 10.12+ required
Visit http://spoti.ca/menu for more details or email email@example.com to send us comments.