StatPlus:mac is an affordable solution for data analysis on Mac. StatPlus:mac allows Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric analysis, ANOVA (with post-hoc tests), regression analysis (includes residuals analysis, heteroscedasticity tests, collinearity diagnostics), survival analysis (probit analysis, ROC curves, Kaplan-Meier), time series analysis, quality control and a few other methods and visualizations.
• StatPlus:mac works as a standalone spreadsheet app but also can read data from any document opened in the Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers apps.
◦ Built-in spreadsheet can read Excel documents, comma-separated or tab delimited text and OpenOffice Calc documents.
EXPORT REPORTS WITH CHARTS
• Analysis report can be exported as Excel document with all the formatting and charts.
◦ You can also copy a chart as PNG image to any Mac app.
* Free. Even the free tier tools (no paid subscription required) demonstrate qualities typically only available in costly specialized suites – consistency and accuracy of results and reliability. Limited to 250 cases per variable (column)
* Pro subscription ("Pro") is an annual (12 months) or monthly subscription that includes over 50 analysis methods, particularly all basic statistics, ANOVA and regression commands, charts and quality control tools. Also includes ability to export reports.
* Premium subscription ("Premium") is an annual (12 months) or monthly subscription that combines all the Pro subscription features with more advanced features, including all time series and survival analysis methods
Paid subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription may be managed and auto-renewal disabled via your App Store Account Settings after the purchase. Once purchased, the subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.