TabKeeper for OS X works with TabKeeper2 on your iPad, or can be used by itself. It stores all your tablature and chord charts on iCloud, so changes to your files are shared with TabKeeper2. Use TabKeeper to write, import, and maintain Chord Charts, Lyrics Sheets, or Tablature and create Playlists for gigs or Sunday worship.
- Easy import of all your existing songs
- Automatic chord recognition allowing easy key changes or capo placement
- All changes synchronized with TabKeeper2 for iPad
- Simple chord transposing and capo settings
- Import most tablature binary file types (ptb, gp3, gp4, gp5)
- Provides many features not available on the iPad version, including multi file edit, multi file duplication, multi file delete and more
- Extensive help to make it easy to get started