Online translator with wide range of
Read articles and documents across language barriers!
Translation service selection: currently provided access to 2 online translators.
- Service level support able to translate text from almost any app - just select piece of text you would like to translate, click right mouse button and choose Services > Translate It menu item to translate it!
- Translate text from Clipboard and copy results to Clipboard.
- Launch at login able to launch application at system startup. Enable it via application menu called from service button (gear icon) in the bottom right corner of application window.
- Translate selected text from any your app with system wide hotkey (Cmd+Shift+E). You can set your own hotkey via System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Services > Text section > Translate It.
- PopClip extension plugin.
- Native support for Dark mode.
Application requires internet connection.