Tube Controller allows use of the media keys
on your keyboard to control YouTube.
** Please note, Tube Controller is no longer compatible with Google Chrome.
- Compatible with Safari
- Runs in the background
- Play/pause keyboard keys
- Rewind/fast forward keyboard keys
- Operates from the top menu status bar
- Quick launch YouTube menu item
- Doesn't disrupt iTunes or QuickTime Player
- Launch Tube Controller at log in
- Disables computer from sleeping when YouTube is playing
Trademark 'YouTube' belongs to YouTube, LLC/Google Inc. This software is not affiliated with YouTube LLC/Google Inc.
Information about updates:
Unfortunately since the initial launch of Tube Controller version 1.0 to the Mac App Store, there have been changes to the types of apps allowed. Apple has made sandboxing mandatory for all new apps and app updates. The current sandbox doesn't support many of the features Tube Controller needs to function, such as talking to the browsers and monitoring media key events from the keyboard.
We are always looking out for new ways to update the app.
We're sure that you will still love Tube Controller version 1.0!