* Air Stream is designed for Chromecast,
Chromecast Audio, Android TV, and various Google Cast-enabled devices (e.g., Sony TV, Philips TV, Toshiba TV, Sharp TV,
Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)!
* Works with virtually all media formats, such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP3, WAV, etc.
* No wires, no configuration, and no hassles! Simple and easy!
Air Stream can wirelessly stream any media format to your TV via your home network. Just drag and drop your favorite media files into Air Stream app, and the media will appear instantly on your TV screen! It's so simple!
• Supports a lot of Devices:
- Chromecast (1st gen, 2nd gen)
- Chromecast Ultra 4K
- Chromecast Audio
- Smart TVs with Chromecast built-in (VIZIO, Sony, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Polaroid, Skyworth, etc.)
Check here for details: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
- Android TVs (VIZIO, Sony, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, etc.)
- Google Cast-enabled devices (Nvidia Shield, etc.)
- TV boxes with Chromecast built-in (Nexus Player, etc.)
- Wireless speakers with Chromecast built-in (Sony, B&O PLAY, VIZIO, etc.)
• Supports Almost Any Video and Audio Format:
- Video: MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, F4V, DivX, XviD, QT, MPEG, MPEG2, RM, RMVB, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, TS, 3GP, 3G2, WEBM, GIF, H.264/AVC/MPEG-4, H.265/HEVC, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, AC3, AU, MP2, AMR, AWB, MMF, etc.
• Supports Full HD 1080p Video Streaming.
• Provides Playlists for Organizing Your Media Files.
• Supports List and Thumbnail Views.
• Supports Changeable Keyboard Shortcuts (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Forward, Back) for Controlling Your Video Playback.
• Supports Shuffle and Repeat Playback Modes.
• Supports Drag-and-Drop for Adding Media Files.
1. Your Mac and TV (or device) should be connected to the same network.
2. Run the app. It will scan your network. Please wait for a while. Once your TV is found, select it from the device list.
3. Drag and drop your media files into the app, then click the Play button. Soon, you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV!
• The app may take up to 30 seconds to discover your Chromecast TVs or devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play your media file, please try to restart your router, Mac and TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** This app is now being offered at a discount – get it today!! ***
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: All trademarks, such as, Chromecast, Google Cast, Android are intellectual properties of respective owners. This Mac application is developed, owned and maintained by a third-party application that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.
|Air Stream for Chromecast TV|
|Mod Pro for Minecraft - 10 Mods with Lucky Block|
|Air Stream for LG TV|
|Air Stream for Sony & Sharp TV|
|Code School for Xcode Free -Learn How to Make Apps|
|Code School for Xcode PRO - Learn Coding for iOS|
|Battery Bar - Power Display|
|Air Stream for Samsung TV|