• Advanced web video controls, speed
playback, picture-in-picture, equaliser and enhancer •
Video Settings for Safari can control your video playback (including speed) and enhance your viewing experience with effects like contrast, saturation or scale. It also lets you enjoy media in picture-in-picture mode or send videos to Apple TV.
It contains a large variety of options and effects, so it's ideal for casual viewers or videographers alike.
• Speed playback control: watch video in any speed (slower of faster)
• Playback progress control: skip or go back a fixed number of seconds
• Watch videos in floating picture-in-picture mode
• Send media to Apple TV (AirPlay)
• Control the sound volume and apply it to every browser player
• Automatically repeat playing videos
• Apply cool effects: blur, brightness, contrast, grayscale, hue, saturation, sepia and colour invert
• Control video geometry: scale, rotate, skew, flip, translate and change the ratio
- Option + Command + I: increase video playback speed
- Option + Command + D: decrease video playback speed
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
|Video Settings for Safari|
|Ruler for Safari|
|Versions (Versioning Control)|
|MirrorCast for Smart TVs|
|Office Viewer for Safari|
|Highlighter for Safari|
|Save to Dropbox for Safari|
|Translate for Safari|
|Text Templates for Safari|
|Tabs Saver for Safari|
|Show Passwords for Safari|
|Movie Studio (Convert & Edit)|
|CameraCast for Smart TVs|
|Focus - Highlight active apps & remove clutter|
|SiteFetcher (Site Downloader)|
|HTTPS Everywhere for Safari|
|VideoCast for Safari|