Earth has changed.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered.
Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
Important information regarding XCOM 2:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.4GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 40.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel Iris 5100, Intel GMA series, Intel HD5000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD3000, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the XCOM 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/xcom2
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.