WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning
app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Android wearable support. These features are all
brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customisable widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.)
• Live Wallpaper with current weather images
• NO adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
ATTENTION: Please be aware that Premium subscriptions purchased with this app through the Amazon store are not transferable to other MeteoGroup apps and you cannot link this subscription to your MeteoGroup account.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.