The Kindle Tablet Edition of GSam Battery Monitor brings you all the acclaimed features of the Free version with
additional functionality. The app is optimized exclusively for tablets, including more accurate time-remaining estimates
and an enhanced user interface. With GSam Battery Monitor, you can maintain optimal performance of your Kindle Tablet’s
battery to ensure you always have access to your favorite e-books and digital media.
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a ostatus bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
NOTE: The battery notification icon on the Kindle will show up when you drag down the notification bar at the top of the screen. You can overlay the battery icon in the top right of the Kindle screen using the optional Icon Pack expansion app. Most other Android devices will show the notification icon at all times.