Just bought your Western Digital TV Live or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the
power of your Western Digital TV Live.
Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the WD TV Live itself as you use your Android to control your WD TV Live over wWi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an internet connected TV or on your mobile device.
With the WD TV Live Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or TV.
You can use this version of the WD TV Live Media application with any of the following Western Digital Media Players:
• WD TV Live (Old and New)
• WD TV Live Plus
• WD TV Live Hub
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the WD TV Live Media Player.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the external connected device (or TV itself) you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple TVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
|WD TV Live Media Player|
|Media Center for Panasonic TV|
|Media Center for Sony TV|
|Media Center for Chromecast|
|WD TV Live Media Center|
|Media Center for Philips TV|
|Media Center for LG TV|
|Media Center for Xbox|
|Media Center for Samsung TV|
|Toshiba TV Media Player|
|Sharp TV Media Player|
|Panasonic TV Media Player|
|Philips TV Media Player|
|Media Player for Xbox|
|LG TV Media Player|
|Samsung TV Media Player|
|ZappoTV Mobile Media Center|