BlueRoad understands when you are driving by the monitoring of accelerometers. No GPS or Internet connection are
Auto Bluetooth® control
With BlueRoad you can keep the Bluetooth® off. It will be activated automatically when you get in the car.
Safety on the road
No more distractions. Incoming SMS and new notifications (like WhatsApp and Gmail messages) will be read out loud by BlueRoad.
BlueRoad can reduce the battery drain and the electromagnetic radiations because activates the Bluetooth® only when it needs.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is used to activate the activity recognition when the phone is switched on.
• ACTIVITY_RECOGNITION permit the activity recognition with the Google Play Services.
• BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN permit the Bluetooth control.
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE permit the WiFi control.
• RECEIVE_SMS and READ_SMS are used to read the incoming SMS.
• READ_CONTACTS allow to read the information about the contact who has sent the SMS.
• RECORD_AUDIO allow to record the voice for the reading confirmation request.
BlueRoad needs the "Google Location Services" active.
In case of problems, before posting a negative comment, please contact me via email or through the Google+ community. I'm always available!
Beta tester community
Special thanks to the beta-testers: Daniele Santone, Chiara Ceschia, Stefano Scardovi, Amedeo Amaducci, Alessio Santin, Matteo Luigi Riso, Carmine Colamonici, Salvatore Oscurato, Michele Mattarozzi, Haojie Yang and Nicola Carpani.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by BlueRoad is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.