My Budget Book is not just an ordinary expense management program. This app helps you to keep track of your
expenditures and earnings and manage your money more effectively.
Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The new budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Tablet optimized.
• Available in 11 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Russian, Polski, Türkçe, Magyar.
• More than 100 currencies.
• Switch between the different views "current balance" and "monthly balance".
• Carry your balance over into the next month.
• The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods.
• Sort your transactions according to various criteria.
• Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods.
• Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions.
• Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed.
• Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, it is recommended to use a synchronization app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.