• NOTE: this app is immersive and everything is in French - it is originally made for young french reader but can
be useful to learn french because it teaches you the sound of french letters, and for each word to build there is a
• 240 word-picture-audio combinations to learn to spell and pronounce French words
• Words have been chosen according to their phonetic difficulty and are classified accordingly, starting with words that are very easy to spell - 3 levels of difficulty
• The sound associated to a letter (phonic) is played when touching the letter - a great way to become familiar with spoken French
• Phonetic decomposition for all words : if you touch the white squares (where letters must be dragged), you hear the corresponding letters sound in the current word
• Letters sounds and words are read aloud by a Native French speaker
• English audio is also provided for each word - American native speaker
• Based on a spelling activity from the Montessori method, using a Movable Alphabet to spell words of increasing difficulty by associating the phonetic sounds of letters with their written symbol
• 21 fun and interactive visual effects to play with when a word has been completed!
• A standalone Mobile Alphabet is also provided to build all the words you want and play with letters!
• 3 types of letters are provided : cursive, lowercase and capital print
• Solutions are available on-demand by touching a label
• Support for multiple letters graphems (ch,en,ill,..)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any comments or suggestion!
|French Words for Kids|
|Writing Wizard Premium - Kids Learn to Write Letters & Words|
|Cursive Writing Wizard Premium - Trace Letters & Words|
|Japanese Writing Wizard|
|Writing Wizard - Kids Learn to Trace Letters & Words|
|Cursive Writing Wizard - Trace Letters & Words|
|Montessori Words & Phonics for Kids Lite|
|Montessori Words & Phonics for Kids|