Chariot Wars is a AAA quality story-driven racing game set in Ancient Rome. Featuring stunning visuals, the game
features both singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
• Singleplayer arcade racing including Championship and Time Trial modes
• 4 player multiplayer
• Game levels set in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Helvetia and Gaul
• Day and night levels
• Pushing the limits of current mobile 3D graphics hardware,
• Exciting singleplayer story told via a digital graphic novel
• Achievements & Global leaderboard
• Challenge your Facebook, Google+ friends to multiplayer racing matches
• Record your gameplay videos and upload to YouTube, Facebook
• Eight different chariot models
• Male and female charioteer avatars
• Multiple horse types
It is 128AD. Emperor Hadrian announces a major festival to celebrate his first ten years as Roman emperor. The main attraction is a chariot race spanning the entire empire from Rome to Helvetia.
Famous charioteers from across the vast Roman empire including Greece, Egypt, Judea, Carthage, Hispania, Gaul, Macedonia and Britannia have assembled in the Eternal City. Spectators in their thousands are streaming into the Eternal City for the inaugural race in the Circus Maximus.
The air is tense with excitement and anticipation.
The night before the first race, one of the charioteers from Judea is found murdered in his quarters. The charioteer had been tortured and crucified to the room’s window. An unknown woman’s body is also found on the floor.
The head of the emperor’s Praetorian guard, Quintus Octavian, suspects Rome’s constantly feuding noble families of masterminding the murders. Emperor Hadrian is deeply troubled by the murders. He fears a bloodbath in Rome and in restive Judea. It had only been a few decades since the Roman legions destroyed Jerusalem, the Judean capital and crushed the Hebrew rebellion. The emperor fears another uprising in Judea which could spread to the other conquered Roman colonies like Carthage and Gaul.
The emperor asks Quintus Octavian to take the position of the murdered Judean charioteer and represent Judea in the upcoming chariot race.
As Quintus continues his investigation, he is drawn inexorably into the murky world of Roman politics. Quintus has to solve two problems at the same time. He has to keep winning each race to stay in the Championship. He also has to solve the twin murders without himself becoming the next victim……..