Want a business-ready PDF reader? Try Foxit MobilePDF Business. This is an easy-to-use PDF reader which allows you
to view, annotate, and protect PDF files on Android devices while on the go. Unlike other PDF readers, this app comes
with ConnectedPDF, a leading edge technology that powers document intelligence, security, and collaboration services for
Foxit MobilePDF Business provides you with the following capabilities:
Reliable: 100% compliant with your current PDF ecosystem.
Lightweight: doesn’t exhaust your device resources.
Fast: no long waits to open PDFs.
Secure: powerful file protection features to safeguard sensitive information against unauthorized access.
Collaborative: full control of your content.
Multi-Language: 12 languages to meet the demand of worldwide customers.
What Foxit MobilePDF Business can offer to you:
View, organize, and edit PDF files
• Reflow PDF files for easy viewing
• Support multiple tab view (for tablets only)
• Rename, move, copy or delete PDF file(s)
• Annotate, stamp, and sign PDF documents
• Support to read PDFs out loud
• Play audios and videos in PDF.
• Scan, capture, and convert paper documents to PDFs
Work with ConnectedPDF
• Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
• Work with protected cPDFs
• Participate in Connected reviews
• Track who reads or edits your PDF document
• Share comments and discussions on PDF documents
• Share your PDF file with a file link
Work on PDF forms
• Fill out and save PDF forms
• Import and export form data
• Submit PDF forms via HTTP, FTP, or Email
• Generate 2D barcodes for Ultraforms-enabled PDF forms
Share, store and synchronize PDF files
• Share PDF files and screenshots from within the application
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, Dropbox, Box, and Foxit Drive
• Share multiple files across your desktop and Android device via Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF files with certificates, passwords, and Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS)
• Manage the app and protect corporate data with Microsoft Intune
• Participate in Shared reviews and Email-based reviews
• Optimize PDF documents
• Save, synchronize and access PDF files in OneDrive Business
• Sign PDF documents with digital certificates
• Create and combine PDF files
• Convert Microsoft Office files, TXT and image files to PDFs
• Convert PDFs to Microsoft Office files, TXT, image, and HTML files
• Work on XFA forms (requires subscription to Foxit PhantomPDF Business)
• Reorder, rotate, or delete pages in PDF files.
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
|Foxit PDF Business - PDF reader, editor, form, signature & converter|
|Foxit PDF - PDF reader, editor, form, signature & converter|