GET READY TO EXPERIENCE ANOTHER MAGICAL DRAGON ADVENTURE STORY!
* Join cool dragon hunter Hiccup and his dragon Toothless in a deluxe storybook experience based on the DreamWorks’ film in theaters, June 13
* Interact with your favorite pet dragons in 2 awesome games: Dragon Hunters & Dragon Racing
* Be creative with coloring pages and stickers!
The dragons are back with their best friends, the fearless dragon trainers, Hiccup and Astrid, in the thrilling DreamWorks’ How to Train Your Dragon 2 (The Official Storybook App), featuring a great story and characters from the film.
Stoick the Vast, Chief of Berk, is ready to crown his son, Hiccup, as the new Chief of the Viking Island of Berk, but Hiccup is not yet ready to lead. Through a series of misadventures, plus an eye-opening revelation and an epic dragons battle, will Hiccup become the chief he was always meant to be with his closest fire-breathing pal Toothless by his side?
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (The Official Storybook App) was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with DreamWorks.
- Includes a heroic adventure story filled with dramatic imagery, music and featuring everyone’s popular Viking teenagers and their dragons
- Play with dragons in interactive, leveled games for hours of fun:
- DRAGON HUNTERS: Help Toothless scare off the Dragon Hunters to earn a high score. But be careful not to hit the sheep!
- DRAGON RACING: Select your favorite dragon, Toothless or Stormfly, and race across Berk against other dragons while collecting sheep for points and avoiding obstacles.
- Bring to life scenes from the movie using plenty of creative coloring tools and stickers (save to camera roll to send and share with family and friends from parent-gated section)
For more stories about Hiccup and Toothless, check out DreamWorks’ Dragons: Defenders of Berk in the App Store
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities based on the story to further the educational value at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.