Set your children's mind in motion! Thinkrolls are the 26 smart characters in this award-winning app that is part
physics platformer, part logic puzzle game and 100% irresistible for kids 3-8. Get it now and let your little geniuses
amaze you with their reasoning and problem solving skills!
• Parents’ Choice Award Winner
• Named one of the "10 Top Kids Apps of 2014" by USA Today!
• "Adorable physics platformer creates little problem-solvers." - Top Pick by Common Sense Media
• "Thinkrolls has actually become a family affair...I enthusiastically recommend it." - 148 Apps
• "Another smash hit by these ingenious and award winning developers." - Teachers With Apps
• Editors' Choice by Children's Technology Review & Tech With Kids
Have a blast navigating your Thinkrolls through a series of obstacles in brightly patterned mazes. The goal is to solve the puzzles and reach the end of the maze where a new Thinkroll waits to be unlocked and lead the next quest!
HOW TO PLAY
The app offers 207 clever puzzle levels. Seven fun elements with unique physical properties are gradually introduced. Kids will discover through hands-on manipulation how to use these objects to their advantage and clear a path.
• Cookies • Munch them to clear a path or resist those treats to avoid getting trapped!
• Crates • Push them to fill gaps or stack them to reach higher ground.
• Balloons • Burst them on spikes to get them out of your way.
• Rocks • Get a crash course in Newtonian physics by dropping heavy, dense boulders to break through cracked ground.
• Jelly • Bounce Thinkrolls and objects on springy jellies to launch them up.
• Fire • Use ice blocks to put out the fire and safely pass through.
• Elevators • Timing is added to the mix! Synchronize movements of two different elevators to navigate through the maze.
Little players will master the art of thinking while using to their advantage force, acceleration, buoyancy, heat, elasticity and gravity to reach the end of the maze. The puzzles gradually build upon successive lessons to strengthen observation, creative thinking, logic, problem solving, spatial cognition and memory.
There's no failure here. There are unlimited tries and no penalties. As kids try different combinations to achieve their goal, they intuitively learn through trial and error what works. They must think ahead, use precise timing and rely on their memory to reunite their Thinkroll buddies.
More info: avokiddo.com