AlfaOBD software for Alfa-Romeo/Fiat/Lancia/Dodge/RAM/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles. Although the software is primarily
targeted for car owners, it provides the features of professional scanners. Many dealer-level diagnostic and
configuration procedures are available.
Make sure you have a compatible OBD interface. For the list of supported OBD interfaces see www.alfaobd.com.
NOTE: If AlfaOBD can't connect to a vehicle ECU with the message "Interface reports NO DATA" or "Interface reports CAN ERROR" it most probably means your interface is not compatible or defective.
For the details how to configure the connection to the interface and vehicle see the application help available on https://www.alfaobd.com/AlfaOBD_Android_Help.pdf
AlfaOBD features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in FCA vehicles. Native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing a limited generic OBDII support
- monitor various dynamic parameters for the engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control, etc. and graphical presentation as plots
- read of the static data: the ECU identification, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing of the fault codes
- active diagnostics and configuration for various equipment controlled by the engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs
- electronic key fob and RF remote control programming
Application is available in Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Spanish. The language is selectable via the application Settings menu.
NOTE: If plots are not updated, turn "Force GPU rendering" off in the "Settings"->"Developer Option".