Project your Mac, iPhone or iPad screen/audio to your Fire TV. Watch movies, share photos and more. Easy to use,
with an intuitive design.
To use, enable AirPlaying in the app, make sure both devices are on the same Wifi, then connect via your Apple device. If you have any trouble at all, simply press the “How to Use This App" button to view our help guide.
* Clean design
* High quality screen casting
Known Issues -
1. The app won’t mirror DRM content (this is content that is protected by digital rights management software) - what won't successfully mirror will partly depend on your Apple device (iPhone/iPad/Macbook). For example, airplaying Netflix/YouTube to your Fire TV will work from your Mac, but not from your iPhone. One workaround for that is to use your phone's browser to go to YouTube/Netflix, rather than using the YouTube/Netflix app, and then airplaying
2. Sometimes when you try to AirPlay from a laptop, there may be a router packet miscommunication resulting in the screen going black; simply end the AirPlay on your laptop (which will take you back to the main screen of the app on your Fire TV) and try again.
3. The first time you open this app, it automatically starts executing code to set your service status to "running" so that you can AirPlay; this quick code execution may cause the app to close, but simply reopen the app and it will work as expected from then on.
4. There may be lag depending on your internet connection's strength.
The two best steps for trouble shooting are to try uninstalling/reinstalling the app, or restarting your Apple device.
This app was not created or endorsed by Apple or Amazon. Icon was modified from: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/television_130281
All reviews are deeply appreciated and will help us continue to improve the app. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you run into any issues or have any other feedback to share. We are here to help and will get back within 24 hours.