use this app to enable camera2 api No Magisk modules, or Build.prop editing needed
This method has a 50/50 chance of success, but it’s worth a try. It seems that some manufacturers have Camera2 API built into the ROMs, but disabled it for some reason – by simply adding a line to the build.prop in the /system partition of your Android device, you can enable the Camera2 API functionality.
The Camera2 API provides an interface to individual camera devices connected to an Android device. It replaces the deprecated Camera class.
First you’ll need a rooted phone
WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Enable EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) too.
- Shoot RAW Photos
- fix problems in ported camera like Gcam
- Improved performance on newer hardware
- Take images at faster intervals
- Show previews from multiple cameras
- Apply effects and filters directly
and many other useful things