It's wintertime in My City and the Ski Resort is open for everyone. My City: Ski Resort is all about winter.
Create your very own winter adventure. Here you can ski down the slopes, discover new locations, dress up with the
latest fashion and when the day is over you can even sleep in an igloo. Bring your favorite My City characters and play
out any story you like!
- Exciting winter locations! Ski slopes, igloo hidden cave and more!
- NEW characters that you can play as and move around in your other My City games!
- COMPETE down the slopes for fame and fortune!
- AMAZING winter fashion, dress up your characters and take the new clothing to other My City games!
- Discover hidden locations, hideouts, and gifts.
- Hidden treasures and brain puzzles. Are you smart enough to discover everything?
- Daily gifts and furniture to upgrade your home and wardrobe.
- All My City games connect to each other, Easily Move characters and items between games.
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: Easy enough for 4-year-olds to play and super exciting for 12 years to enjoy. My City games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room.
TO CONNECT THE GAME TO OTHER MY CITY GAMES:
Please ensure that all your My City games are installed and updated in your device.
We support multi-touch so kids can play games together with friends and family on the same screen!
WE LOVE MAKING CHILDREN GAMES!
If you like what we do and want to send us ideas and suggestions for our next games of My City please do so here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mytowngames
My Town Games studio develops digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com