Learn new words and enrich your vocabulary in six languages in The name of things!
Children will learn fun words by associating cute artwork with their proper pronunciation in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German- you can switch languages whenever you like!
Each art has its own pronunciation and phonetics translated in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and
Three ways to learn:
- Flashcards: audio of the illustrated word in 6 languages
- Drag the letter: audio and letters – the child should reorder them in the right sequence
- Memory game: classic and fun memory game to train and learn all the new words
- 30 words in all 6 languages on the Objects Pack for free – playable in all game modes
- Extra packs available to further develop the vocabulary – animals, transportation, fruits and vegetables, clothing.
- The name of things is made with love, with the child learning process in mind. No limits and no stress – the child learns in the right pace.