This app is part of the Universal Purchase. With one purchase, you will be able to see the NOAA Radars on your iOS (With 3D Visualization, Radar transparency and other unique features), Watch OS and Apple TV devices.
What is new:
- 155 Local Radars are added
- Additional National Forecast are added.
- Full screens support for the selected radar real-time image, forecast and satellite real-time image
- Refine the user interface
- High performance image loading
- For the national radar, this app uses the high resolution version
- For the load radars, you can the letter filter to only display states with the selected letter.
- 3D Map support
- Press Map button to select map type (standard, hybrid or flyover) or radar station
When the app is launched, there are three views available from the top: "National Radars", "Local Radars". "National Forecast" and "National Satellite"..
By default, National radars are listed on the main screen. Select any radar and the real time radar images will show up on the screen. The radar images will be updated in a regular basis. Once new radar images become available and you select a radar. Then you will be able to see the latest images again.
Click on the "Forecast" from the top to see a list of forecast include:
- National Forecast
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Wind Guest
- Ice Accumulation
- Snow Amount
- Sky Cover
- Wave Height
- Predominant Weather
Click on the "Local Radars" to see a list of regional radars. Tap on any radar if you would like to see large view for the specific radar.
It is recommended Apple TV is connected directly to your router for best result. For the national radar images, the loading time will be slightly longer than other regional radar images.
More radars are going to be added in the coming updates as we are actively looking into the exciting features provided by the Apple TV.