Winner of the Best Educational App of the Year Award #BETT 2017 - Busy Water is a critical thinking puzzle game based on amazing water physics. The objective: use pipes, spray, paddle wheels and blocks to help Archie the fish get back to his tank.
Each level has multiple solutions developing creativity as well as logic and reasoning. #Thinkoutsidethetank !
- Brought to you by the creators of Busy Shapes & Crazy Gears
- 100+ challenging levels with multiple pathways
- A unique “Build Mode” to create an endless possibility of levels to be shared with your friends.
- Discover a dozen different tools to freeze, heat, jet stream water as you progress through the game.
- Unlock fun accessories (hats & masks) to customize Archie with points earned in each level.
- Apple Watch & Apple TV extensions that sync with the iOS app
AGE: 6-10 years old (bet older kids and adults will love to play with it too!)
ABOUT BUSY WATER
Busy Water encourages children to transfer, control and engineer water in every level of the game. Each level provides new and exciting challenges to develop problem-solving skills. Children can also create their own levels using the Build Mode and become “outside the tank” water engineers. Their creativity will become boundless as the sea and they will feel super proud when they successfully bring the fish back home safely!
- Understanding cause & effect
- Building cognitive agility & reasoning skill set
- Exploring physics & different states of water
- Learning to problem solve in a controlled environment
- Encouraging the growth of creative engineering
- Promoting the refinement of fine motor skills
and MUCH MORE!
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
We take your child’s privacy very seriously, for this reason, we are proud to offer a product that is certified COPPA compliant by PRIVO.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!