Fitter and Faster Swim Tour, producer of America’s #1 swim clinics led by elite level swimmers and the best
selling, award winning Swim Like a Champion DVD series is proud to now offer the Fitter and Faster Swim Video App.
If you invest your time and money swimming on a team or sending your child to swim on a team - the videos contained in the Fitter and Faster Swim Video app are a “must have”.
The Olympians and National Champions selected for these videos are also expert clinicians from the Fitter and Faster
Swim Tour. They are well versed at breaking down the components of their strokes in a way that everyone can understand.
• Chloe Sutton: Two-time Olympian
• Cammile Adams: Two-time Olympian, Team USA Captain
• Tyler Clary: Olympic gold medalist
• Jessica Long: Four-time Paralympian
• Clark Smith: Olympian and American record holder
• Brett Hawke: Two-time Olympian and Head Coach at Auburn University
• Bruno Fratus: Two-time Olympian, World Champion
• Scott Weltz: Olympian
• Laura Sogar: NCAA and National Champion
• Nick Thoman: Olympic Gold medalist
The use of several cameras – including underwater and overhead – give an unrivaled, helpful perspective of the look and feel of every movement and every stroke! The clinicians have “voiced over” the video of their own swimming to reveal what they think about and feel as they swim. This will help you tremendously the next time they swim.
Swimming Efficiently and Fast:
Elite level swimmers use proper mechanics, strength, endurance and prepare mentally to achieve what they do in the pool. Posture and connection of body parts promotes efficiency and power. These videos reveal it all from athletes who have spent years and years striving for and achieving success at the highest level.
This video on demand service is recommended for all competitive swimmers who practice three to ten times each week.
Swimmers of all ages and abilities will benefit from these videos, including elite level swimmers who compete at the NCAA Division 1 level, those who are first getting into age group swimming… and everyone in between.
• Swimmers wanting to drop time
• Swimmers who have never seen perfectly executed and explained swimming and drills
• Coaches who need a reference point for demonstration
• Anyone who wants to stay on the cutting edge of stroke and racing progression
• Fast and moderate pace swimming in every stroke
◦ Underwater dolphin kicking
• Drills in all strokes (with without equipment such as snorkels, fins and paddles)
• Starts off the block
• Backstroke starts
• IM Transitions
SUBSCRIPTION INFO NO PRICES IN DESCRIPTION:
• First 14 days are free, cancel within trial to not be charged.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
To view our terms of service, please visit https://swim-videos.fitterandfaster.com/page/terms-of-service/
You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are granted access to non-paid features and content. To not be charged please cancel your subscription before your trial ends.