HD Player is one of the few video players that can present HDR10+ videos correctly.
Some user reviews:
"Best Player I've come across." by AhmedGad.
"AMAZING video player. OH MY GOD! OMG! OMG! Now i can play 4k resolutions videos from my 5s. Thank you so much!" by Ash aby.
"Best video player. With its simple design, this app plays .mkv formats with ease." by Brandope.
"Excellent for 1080P on iPad Air." by smunsch.
"Thanks for that great app!!" by Katara Moonlight.
"Great - One of the best apps for video..." by Vhdgoat.
• Supports most of video and audio codecs.
• Supports HDR10+ videos.
• Hardware-accelerated H264 decoder.
• Hardware-accelerated HEVC decoder on iOS 11 and later.
• Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player provides an excellent video playback time than other software-based player.
• Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player consumes less energy than other software-based player.
• Muti-core decoding.
• TV Output & Bluetooth Headset.
• iTunes & Wi-Fi file sharing.
• WebDAV & SMB file sharing
• SSA subtitle is fully supported.
• HD Player supports many playing mode: normal mode, repeat mode and shuffle mode.
• Manage your videos by playlist.
• Save the video exit time, so it can start playing from beginning or where left off.
• Protect your videos with passcode.
HDR10+ playback requirements:
• iOS 11.0.
• iPhone, iPad with A10 processor and later.
Compatible OS: iOS 9.0 and later.
Video resolution supported:
• Up to FullHD on iPhone 5s, 6S & 6S Plus.
• Up to 4K on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and later.
• Up to 4K on A10 processor iPad.
• iPhone 5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus.
• iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4.
• iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro.
How to copy your videos to HD Player?
• iTunes File Sharing.
• WiFi transfer.
• iCloud Drive.
• Windows & Mac file sharing.