Watch the TV IPTV from your ISP or any other TV Internet source from your Apple TV!
• Play IPTV
• Streaming for Internet channels
• Play-multicast streams through a UDP proxy (the proxy must be configured in your local network)
• Support M3U format, ability to add playlists via Internet.
• Channel information and logo if available (for now only available in Spain and the UK)
• Support for JSON format lists with extension W3U and WISE
• Programming Guide EPG (For now only available in Spain and the UK)
• A few video servers are supported
M3U list example:
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo1.jpg" group-title = "Group1", Channel 1
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo2.jpg" group-title = "Group2", Channel 2
Attention! Playback is advisable to do being connected to a wireless or wired network because the connection 3G / 4G could lead to charges from your mobile provider.
All logos and channel names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Your country is not available for the program guide (EPG) or even the app does not speak your language? Please contact us from the "FAQ/Contact Us" option in the application settings.
ATTENTION! The app does not provides list of channels, must be loaded your own lists.
Cloud Stream does not store or share your playlists. These are only stored on your device.
Thanks to https://icons8.com/ for the great icons across the application.