Zomato helps users find high-quality food at restaurants through search and discovery services across 24
countries, and food delivery present in India, UAE, and Lebanon.
Download the Zomato app and plan your next meal by browsing through restaurant menus, photos, user ratings and reviews.
Key app features –
* Search for restaurants, cuisines, or even a dish. We’ve got you covered.
* Discover restaurants for dining or delivery and use search filters to find what suits you best. Also, refer to our theme-based curated lists called ‘Collections’ to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants in your city.
* Get access to menus, photos, contact details, directions, and all the other essential information you need to pick a restaurant.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to or have ordered in from, and share photos of your foodie moments.
* Unlock Gold (applicable in selected markets only) to get flat discounts of up to 40% on your total bill, 1+1 on food or 2+2 on drinks.
* Book a Table (applicable in selected markets only) to avoid queues at partner restaurants.
* Use food@work (applicable for limited locations) to pay online for all your work meals with exciting new offers available almost every day.
* Get tickets to Zomaland (applicable for limited locations) – the grandest food and entertainment carnival. Stay updated on the artist line-up and events by keeping an eye on the Zomaland section on your app.
* Bookmark your favourites to maintain an easy reference list of places you love or places you want to visit.
* Navigate using our map view to explore restaurants around.
* Find and follow your friends to see where they're eating at and what they like best.
Zomato is available in India, UAE, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Lebanon, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Malaysia and Singapore.