The Baby-Led Weaning Recipes app contains over 250 delicious recipes (all suitable from 6 months), with monthly
guides and routines, to support busy parents and make your weaning journey as easy and enjoyable as possible.
My goal is to supply you with recipes that are quick to prepare, yet nutrient-rich so that your baby can grow up enjoying healthy and nutritious but, above all, TASTY foods!
Key app features:
* 250+ delicious, family-friendly recipes
* A clean, bright design that is easy to navigate
* Monthly guides and routines (from 6-12 months)
* Recipes divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack sections
* Search for your favourite family recipes by recipe name and ingredient
* Save your favourites so they are easy to find
* A bonus ‘special occasions’ section for parties and seasonal family events
* Free help and support, directly or via my online support group
* Free app updates and improvements on a regular basis
* Two new recipes added every week (from July 2019)
* Add recipe ingredients directly into your shopping basket
* A guide on how to prepare your child’s first finger foods
* Filter recipes by your specific dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and egg free)
* Search for recipes by ingredient, as well as by recipe name
* A new ‘like’ button feature so that you can quickly identify the most popular recipes
* Fun recipe videos on selected dishes
Access Exclusive Recipes:
The app comes with over 250 delicious recipes, with one new added every week for free as part of the initial cost - what incredible value! If you would like to support the app further, there is now an opportunity for you to enjoy an extra 48+ exclusive recipes every year!
The Quarterly Subscription to Baby-Led Weaning Recipes is available for £1.49 per quarter (this may differ depending on your currency). These recipes will be delicious, nutritious and seasonal – allowing you an increasing number of recipes at your fingertips to keep things fresh and new in your kitchen.
I hope you enjoy the recipes. Please do contact me if you have any questions or require any support; I am always happy to help.