Carbon® lets you control your finances with a few clicks. You can get instant short-term loans for urgent needs,
invest money to earn high-interest rates, recharge airtime on your mobile phone, and make bill payments for
It’s fast, secure, reliable and works 24/7. Currently available in Nigeria and Kenya. You can get loans of up to ₦1million / Ksh 30,000 without collateral!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
* Download the app
* Create your account in minutes
* Get instant access
FEATURES ON CARBON
* Use your Wallet for cheaper transactions and earn rewards
* Get instant loans within minutes. No documents or collateral required
* Earn interest income of up to 16% p.a. by investing in Payvest, Carbon's high-interest investments
* Recharge airtime on any mobile network
* Pay bills for all your favourite services, such as GoTV, DSTV, IKEDC, or Bet9ja
* Transfer money to friends and family
With Carbon, easy financial transactions are always just a click away.
* No waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 - you can transact whenever and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
* Minimal requirements. Just have an Android device, a data connection, and valid ID.
* You can get funds, no matter who you are. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Carbon loans can help you achieve your goals.
* We display all terms clearly before using any of our services. What you see is what you get. No hidden charges, ever.
* Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time, performing transactions or referring friends, you earn rewards on our platform such as larger loans, better rates and free cash!
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Carbon (formerly Paylater) is a service provided by a fully licensed and regulated finance company. While we offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach us and learn more about our service via the following channels:
* Email us on email@example.com
* Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/getcarbon
* Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/get_carbon
* Double-tap our pictures on Instagram: www.instagram.com/getcarbon
* Read our blog: www.medium.com/@getcarbon
* Visit our website: www.getcarbon.co
We’d love to hear from you!
PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS
When you download Carbon, we will ask for your permission to scan your financial SMS data and other information in order to verify your identity, creditworthiness, and provide you with an instant loan. We also use this to help you better understand and improve your finances with our personal finance manager. We take privacy seriously - all data you choose to share with us is encrypted and your personal data will never be shared without your consent.
CREDIT SCORE IMPACT
Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please ensure timely repayments of obligations.
FEES AND INTEREST
A Carbon loan attracts interest rates starting from as low as 5% monthly on the 1st loan.
Loans range from ₦1,500 to ₦1m (Nigeria) and Ksh 500 to Ksh 30,000 (Kenya) with repayment terms of up to 64 weeks.
Interest ranges from 1.75% - 30%, with an equivalent monthly interest rate of 1 - 21%. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a Carbon loan ranges from 23 - 60.8%. NO late fees or processing costs.
Example: For a 3-month loan of ₦50,000, Carbon charges 2% a month. With an APR of 24.3%, total repayment amount after 90 days is ₦53,000.
Please do not take a Carbon loan to service long-term debts. Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but can be costly if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care. You can find out more on www.getcarbon.co