This BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and Royal Pharmaceutical Society app-book, British National Formulary (BNF)77, March
2019, improves your performance with relevant, valid material that you can access quickly and with minimum effort in the
palm of your hand using Indextra’s patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators: Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator, and more
• Notes and picture-notes
About this title:
The March 2019 British National Formulary (BNF 77) is your essential reference book for prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines.
Compiled with the advice of clinical experts and continually updated to reflect the latest evidence from credible sources worldwide, the 77th edition of the British National Formulary (BNF) provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines. Access to the latest edition of the BNF is vital for healthcare professionals, as it reflects current best practice as well as legal and professional guidelines relating to the uses of medicines. NICE has accredited the editorial process used by the British National Formulary to produce its resources.
- Used 600,000 times a day, 3 million times a week in the UK alone
- Valued for quality, reliability and independence
- As a point-of-care tool, it is important that it provides practitioners with the most up-to-date information and therefore the latest edition is essential
- International Scope: Unlike many other local alternatives, the BNF and BNF for Children (BNFC) are unique in bringing together authoritative, independent guidance on best practice with clinically validated drug information, enabling healthcare professionals to select safe and effective medicines. Both resources provide essential practical information when treating individuals who have been prescribed medicines from the UK.
Editors: Joint Formulary Committee
Publisher: BMJ Publishing Group Ltd and Royal Pharmaceutical Society
A SUBSCRIPTION-FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most-trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Elsevier and more.
|British National Formulary 77|
|Oxford Handbook of Paediatrics|
|Oxford Handbook Clinical Sp 9e|
|British National Formulary 64|
|BNF for Children 2013-2014|
|Emergencies in Cardiology 2 Ed|
|OSH in Thoracic Anaesthesia|
|BNF for Children (BNFC) 2018-2019|
|British National Formulary 76|
|Clinical Topics in Sports & Exercise Medicine|
|Key Clinical Topics in Trauma|
|Key Clinical Topics in Paediatric Surgery|
|Key Clinical Topics in Critical Care|
|Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia|
|Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology|
|Moorfields Manual of Ophthalmology, 2nd Edn|
|Prescriber's Guide, Stahl's Psychopharmacology, 6e|