Simple interface: easy-to-use but attractive user interface, so you can speed up the process of recording expenses
Quick bookkeeping: minimalist operation process, one bookkeeping operation can be completed in 3 seconds
Consumption trends: expressive graphs, pie charts and revenue and expenditure rankings help you quickly analyze consumption trends
Accounting calendar: Quickly check the income and expenditure of a certain day, and quickly make up
Budget management: more effective control of consumption
Detail search: quickly find account details
Multi-book management: self-build multiple books to effectively isolate different accounts and make the accounts clearer
Multi-currency accounting: true records of original income and expenditure details
Day view: Get a list of all transactions that occurred on a specific date.
Monthly view: Get a summary of monthly transactions and track your spending habits.
Budget: Set category limits on expenditures to achieve savings goals.
Reminder: Add a reminder to remind you of your future expenses, or set a recurring reminder to remind you of your frequent expenses.
Backup and restore: Easy backup within the app allows you to restore data when needed. The app even provides you with the option to set up automatic backups.
Asset management: financial status at a glance
1. Bookkeeping companion: Customize the profile of the person who accompanies you to keep the bookkeeping, and the person you like is by your side
2. A note book: support input remarks, upload photos, custom bookkeeping classification
3. Report analysis: automatically generate pie charts and trend charts based on your accounting records to clearly understand where the money is spent
4. Budget reminder: Daily expenditure will be summarized in the calendar, so you can understand the daily expenditure at a glance, and you can also set a red overspending reminder
5. My assets: display the balances and transaction records of each account, and clearly know how much money I have left
Everyone should keep accounts, understand their usual spending habits, find out where the money is spent, plan finances more effectively and control the consumption situation, and actively increase income and reduce expenditure to continuously grow their wealth, so bookkeeping is financial management first step.