Learn and play at home with Noggin, start your FREE 30-day trial today. Kids can engage all summer with learning
activities, games, videos, and books led by their favorite characters. Enjoy Noggin at home or on the go.
Noggin is the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted Nick Jr. characters your kids know and love. When you subscribe to Noggin, you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of eBooks, learning games, interactive episodes, activities, and exclusive shorts developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,000+ ad-free full episodes of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig, and Blue's Clues & You! — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for kids ages 2 & older:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s, to important life skills
• Safe and easy for kids to navigate independently. No ads, ever!
• Downloadable content allows kids to play offline or on the go!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• New content added weekly!
• Downloadable stories help foster a love of reading
• Read together or turn on narration and your child can explore at their own pace
• Parent tips help guide conversations and reading comprehension
• Features Bob Books — a proven learn-to-read book series! - NEW!
• Your child’s favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Downloadable episodes kids can watch and play offline
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books nurture kids' creativity
Start Your Subscription Today!
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel
• Your Google Play account will be charged $7.99/month when your trial ends
• Cancel your subscription in Google Play store > My Apps > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
Noggin offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/