The Calorie Counter App by Nutracheck is fast and easy to use. Achieve your weight loss goal. Enjoy a 7 day free
trial – after this daily limits apply. Upgrade in-App for unlimited use. Or continue free on Lite membership with daily
limits. Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
Nutracheck makes it easy to track what you eat…
• Scans barcodes for easy calorie counting
• Also tracks carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat and sodium
• Huge food database with photos or logos of foods
• Lets you set your own calorie and nutrition targets
• Links with Fitbit
• Shows an icon on your home screen with calories remaining for the day
• Includes access to the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial. The website is great for getting the big picture – see all 7 nutrients in your diary. Plus more reports for insight. For Website & App membership options tap on 'More' > 'Payment options'.
WHY NUTRACHECK IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS
• Faster to use - less taps to add food to the diary
• Photos or logos of food make it easy to find the exact product you ate
• The food database is managed for quality and accuracy
• Sets you daily targets for water, fruit and veg
• Tracks exercise too, with calorie burn data for over 1,000 activities
• Gives pre-set nutrient guides to help you focus on a specific nutrient
• Icon on your home screen shows calories remaining for the day at a glance
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD & EXERCISE DIARY
• Count calories and track 6 other nutrients
• See how your diet measures up at a glance with handy charts
• Type in the description of a food or exercise
• Scan a barcode to add food quickly
• Add your own products using 'Manually Added'
• Search for 'fast food' and restaurant meals
• Track your water intake
• Count fresh fruit and vegetable servings
• Track exercise: over 1,000 activities
• Add steps count from any device
• View progress in the 'Week View' (under 'More')
• More graphs and reports are available on the Nutracheck website (with Website & App membership)
• Check calories and nutrients in meals you cook at home
• Calorie count your favorite recipes and save in a personal folder
• Track your progress – enter weight and waist size
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Create your forum profile and upload a photo
• Take part in our nutritionist’s weight loss challenges
(Remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• View and edit your profile and goals
• Link to Fitbit
• Turn on home screen icon to show remaining calories for the day
• Turn off product photos to save data
• Upgrade options – including Website & App membership
• Help section
• Contact the Nutracheck Customer Care Team
Go to 'More' > 'Payment options' to select a membership and purchase in-App through your Google Play account:
30 days App-Only membership - $4.99
12 months App-Only membership - $39.99
1 month Web & App membership - $12.99
3 months Web & App membership - $32.99
We've added lots of new features you've asked for...
• Extra nutrient tracking. You can now track Carbs, Sugar, Protein, Saturated Fat and Sodium as well as Calories and Fat.
• Check the proportion of carbs, fat and protein you eat in a pie chart
• See how your diet stacks up vs daily nutrient targets in a simple bar chart
• Pick a nutrient to focus on tracking in your diary
• Choose a pre-set nutrition target for Lower Carb, Less Sugar, Higher Protein, Lower Fat
• Option to set your own calorie allowance and nutrient targets
• Clearer diary layout
....plus we've also squished a few annoying bugs.
We hope you like the update. As always, please do let our Customer Care team know if you have any feedback: email@example.com
süper ! 👍
14 Фев 2021 г.
Без регистрации пользоваться нельзя
27 Мар 2021 г.