BuzzKill allows you to see the notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter out those you
don't. Here is just a taste of what BuzzKill can do:
• Cooldown - Don't get buzzed multiple times when someone messages you multiple times in quick succession
• Dismiss - Automatically swipe away any notification you don't want to see, without hiding all notifications for that app
• Reply - Reply to a message if you haven't seen it after a while
• Vibration - Custom vibration for apps or contacts. Know who is messaging you without looking at your phone
• Remind me - Keep buzzing you until you see a notification
• Undo - Gives you a second chance to tap on a notification when you accidentally swipe it away
• Snooze - Receive your notifications in batches to make them fit your schedule
• Alarm - Get your attention such as for a security camera notification
• And many more...
BuzzKill is privacy first. There are no ads, no trackers and no data ever leaves your device. Unlike pretty much every app on your phone and the Play Store it doesn't have access to the internet (you can check) so you can be sure that your data is safe.
I tried 5 similar apps and this one is the best. But there are a few wishes: Add grouping of rules by app names. Add app icons to rules and groups. Decrease font size (it's hard to read if I have a lot of rules). Improve statistic. For example, Filterbox looks much better, but this app has better fu…
10 Июл 2021 г.