CBT Past Questions and Answers for FUTO Post UTME candidates.
Contains thousands of up to date REAL CBT Questions, answers and explanation.
The app provides FUTO Post UTME candidates with a beautiful and easy to use interface that helps students understand how FUTO Post UTME questions are set and how to correctly answer them.
The following lists what the app can do:
1. Past questions: Have access to thousands of real Post UTME past questions and answers with detailed and accurate solutions
2. Listen to questions: Rather than reading from the app, you can as well listen. An intelligent assistant reads out questions and answers to you while you listen
3. No internet required: The app can be used without data. This means that you can save your data for other needs
4. Results: After each CBT exam in the app, you'll see a detailed breakdown of your scores in a format that is beautiful and concise
5. Learning options: You can either choose to study past questions, take JAMB CBT or even play learning and fun-filled games
6. Save your questions: Save the questions, answers or explanations you'd like to see later
7. Information updates: Don't miss any information concerning JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME or admissions as a whole. The app keeps you up to date
8. JAMB and WAEC Novels: Access the summary of the recommended novel by JAMB, WAEC of FUTO.
9. Calculator: A built in JAMB-like calculator is also available to help you prepare for the exam
10. Customer service: Fast response to issues students may experience while using the app by our customer representatives
11. Preferences and settings: App is fully customizable to suit your needs. Personalize the app settings the way you want them.
12. User interface: App offers a clean and intuitive user interface that guarantees a quality user experience.
13. Share content: Easily share questions you want your friends to attempt or send your grades to them directly from the app.
14. Performance chart: Want to know how well you performed? You can use the performance activity to see your result history or performance over time.
15. Guidelines and advise: Get the best advise on the subject combination you need, the course of study you should choose, the best institution for your course or even hints on excelling in the exam.
And Lots more . . .