Hello, banking in 2021.
Apply in minutes – anywhere, anytime.
We’re on a mission to change banking for good. Voted Best British Bank, Best Banking App, Best Current Account Provider and Best Business Banking Provider at the 2021 British Bank Awards, Starling is the financial control centre that lives on your phone.
Our award-winning personal, business and joint accounts make managing your money as seamless and simple as it should be in 2021 (and we’ve got the Trustpilot rating to prove it!).
Open a mobile bank account from your phone – for free – and join over two million people who are already keeping track of their money with Starling.
What’s in it for you?
• Get instant payment notifications and track your balance in real-time
• Analyse how you spend with Spending Insights
• Keep on top of your bills with 24 hours notice
• Connect to other money management tools through Starling Marketplace, such as Nutmeg and PensionBee.
• Add a free Connected card to your account so someone can shop on your behalf
• Owed money? Send one single link to get paid back
• Enjoy easy international transfers to over 38 countries from your app – no hidden fees or exchange rate markups
• Pay people instantly in-app – no fiddly card reader needed
• Deposit cheques digitally from your phone and pay in cash at the Post Office.
• Set money aside in Goals while separating rent and bills from everyday spending
• Personalise your Goals with pictures to keep your eye on the prize
• Save on autopilot – we round up payments to the nearest pound and put the spare change in a Goal.
Keep your money safe
• Your money’s covered up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
• With 24/7 in-app support from real humans in the UK, we’re always here to help
• Lock your card in-app and turn settings on and off, such as contactless, online, gambling and swipe payments
Want to move all your banking over? Just ask – we’ll do all the heavy lifting through the Current Account Switch Service. It takes one week and can be set up in minutes.
The business bank account
Our award-winning business bank account helps sole traders and limited companies save time and money, so they can get on doing what they love.
No monthly fees, mobile and web online banking access, 24/7 support and simplified accounting. Deposit cash at the Post Office for as little as £3 and deposit cheques digitally in-app. Automate your expenses, keep track of invoices with instant payment notifications and spot where your business is spending with smart analytics.
Starling Kite for kids
A great way for children to learn about grown-up spending and saving: our debit card for kids. Like a child bank account, Kite is built seamlessly into your Starling account (personal or joint) for better visibility and control. Kids have their own app, too.
The euro bank account
Got financial commitments overseas? Hold, send and receive euros for free with a Starling Euro account. Convert the pounds in your personal or business account into euros with a tap – and back again – at the real exchange rate. No commission, no fees, no hassle.
The joint bank account*
*Currently only available for personal account holders
Manage collective household expenses or save up for something big; our joint account simplifies shared spending. Get instant payment notifications, track your spending with Insights, save up together and make important payments from one account.
Starling Bank is registered in England and Wales as Starling Bank Limited (No. 09092149), 3rd floor, 2 Finsbury Avenue, London EC2M 2PP.
We’re authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 730166.
The app has all the information I need and working great so far (have been using for 1 month).
31 Май 2021 г.
20 Июн 2021 г.