Learn easily, get higher school grades
Join thousands of parents who trust uLesson to help their child learn and get better school grades. For students in junior or senior secondary schools and candidates preparing for WAEC, GCSE, A levels, BECE, GCE, NECO, JAMB and other exams.
uLesson, the largest and fastest-growing learning platform in West Africa, is designed with the purpose of helping students like you improve and excel in your academics, including class tests and exams, JSCE, BECE, WASSCE & SSCE.
The uLesson app offers comprehensive learning programs in Mathematics, English, Integrated Science, Basic Design and Technology, and Business Studies for Junior secondary school students, and Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for Senior secondary school students.
On the uLesson App, you can learn various topics in-depth through engaging pre-recorded video lessons, perfect your understanding through practise questions and quizzes with detailed solutions, and prepare for external exams through several years of past questions with solutions.
Please note that for an optimal experience on uLesson, it is recommended to use a device with a minimum of 2GB RAM.
• Personalized learning experiences for learners in senior secondary school to encourage their deep & continued learning, and monitor their path to academic excellence. The app employs an individualistic approach to learning, applying simplified teaching methods designed to amplify each student’s learning ability with quality lesson plans from the best tutors.
• Timed Mock exams with step by step solutions.
• Quizzes and practice questions with detailed solutions to help students perfect their understanding.
• Relevant content built to specifically engage African students in a manner that is culturally relevant and responds to the syllabi in their respective countries. The learning content from the app is planned, executed, and reviewed by subject matter experts - using videos, interactive animations, quizzes, and assessments.
• The app also provides analytics and reporting data for parents and guardians to monitor the child’s academic growth and guide them with the optimization of the learning experiences.
Please call +2347000222333 or +233596921140 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and support."