Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a
dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, as he
must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a
secret from his human family.
Samsung Galaxy S4 or higher is required for best performance, although game may run acceptably with older devices. 1GB RAM or higher required. Android TV devices require a gamepad to play.
• Octodad’s wacky physics create hilarious moments that are different every time. Be surprised by the randomness of Octodad’s flailing or express your own sense of humor by making Octodad do silly things.
• An all-new adventure that explores Octodad’s world, relationships and backstory.
• Complete Octodad’s sartorial style by collecting and wearing a variety of hidden neckties.
• Enjoy additional NVIDIA PhysX features through playing on NVIDIA SHIELD as featured in SHIELD Hub.
• If you find your device is incompatible or need a refund for other reasons, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Android Marshmallow requires explicit read/write access in order to save and access additional game files.
• Please ensure Google Play Games is up to date, which you can search for on the Google Play store.
• Try restarting your device or reinstalling the app if you are having issues opening the game.
• If the game does not reach the main menu, please try reinstalling from the Play store. The game may not have finished downloading the entirety of the content.
• Closing other applications could improve performance and stability.
|Octodad: Dadliest Catch|